Happy New Year Djent Happy New Year Djent

This is fucking sweet

Streets of Japan Streets of Japan

good job, the song gets epic from 1:08 with the drumless part.

ID - WIP ID - WIP

Win, you should finish this.

(dj-N} F-777 Album (WTF WHA?!) (dj-N} F-777 Album (WTF WHA?!)

like a fucking BOWWSSS!

'twas epic. especially the sweet buildup at the start

What I've Done - Dubstep What I've Done - Dubstep

I liked it :D

I tohught the piano melody at the start was epic, but my only criticism is that the second load of wubs didn't really suit the song. but other thatn that it was good

montehawks responds:

thanks man :) yeah the wubs after the first buildup will most likely get replaced or reworked. that is just something i was thinking of putting in there. :3

As hearts beat As hearts beat

Really nice.

I liked the mellow feel of it all and I think lyrics would go really well with it. keep up the good work.

DJ Niamek - Sound and Fury DJ Niamek - Sound and Fury

FUCKING EPIC!

(creeper voice) that's a very nice track you have there. would be a shame if someone voted it down. i thought it was really good. loved the amount of shit going on throughout the whole song.

Silta responds:

HAHA thanks man. You remind me of one of my best friends, we have that "That's a nice...you got there... it'd be a shame if ssssomething were to happen to it" as an inside joke. Made me chuckle. ;D

But alas, someone has voted it down now... and just as it was getting such an incredible score! It was getting like 4.78 with 15 legitimate votes, and then a zerobomber had to come along and ruin it all. Sometimes I just wanna leave Newgrounds for it, but then what else would I have to post my stuff on and promote it well? Ah, c'est la vie.

Thanks for the review!

DjAbbic responds:

Thanks :D

Regsto Regsto

i thought you did well

i liked it ,although it seemed a bit, "dry". i think it need more instruments. and maybe a change in the notes. other than that, GOOD JOB!

~Main Menu Screen~ ~Main Menu Screen~